What Your Dues Pay for:
By virtue of your property deed in the Barnes Landing subdivision, you are a part owner of the common property of the Barnes Landing Association. This property encompasses:
- The private beach that runs north (to the left of) Barnes Hole Road for 380 feet.
- The community building on Waters Edge and Barnes Hole Rd.
- The private beach parking lot on Beachway.
- The Gardiners’ Bay overlook and stairway down the bluff at Waters Edge and Captains Walk.
- A 1.6 acre parcel on Accabonac Harbor opposite the corner of Louse Point Road and Lookout Lane, tenanted by ospreys in the summer, and managed by the Nature Conservancy.
Through your $125 annual dues, the Association fulfills its charter to protect and enhance the Barnes Landing community. Dues are used to pay important expenses such as liability and fire insurance on the Barnes Landing building, the maintenance of our common property, communications by the Board of Directors to the membership, as well as for social events. Your dues preserve these community assets and improve the appearance of our neighborhood, thereby enhancing the value of your property. The Association also represents our community’s interests in Town Affairs. Membership entitles you to vote at general meetings on matters affecting Barnes Landing.
We are accepting Dues for this calendar year. They keep our Association running!
Please send your $125.00 to:
The Barnes Landing Association
PO Box 756
Amagansett, NY 11930
Please include your current contact information and e-mail address so that we can keep you informed of calendar changes, guest speakers and other events.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding dues please contact Barnes Landing Association.
No one is paid to run the Barnes Landing Association, all are volunteers who are your neighbors. Please pay your dues to ensure that our community stays in the great condition that it has been in for years.